Top Gift Ideas For Your Sweet Tooth Bestie
What is a sweet tooth? What does it mean to have a sweet tooth? Here is the definition to shed some light on both of these questions:
A "sweet tooth" is a colloquial term that refers to a person's fondness or preference for sweet foods, particularly desserts. It can also refer to a person's tendency to crave sweet things or a taste for sweet flavors. The term is often used as a figure of speech and is not a medical term.
Now that you have clarification on what a sweet tooth is, it will be much easier to identify those around you that fit that description. The odds are that you or your bestie are afflicted with a tooth that rules your taste buds and constantly whispers "sweet nothings" (see what we did there?) in your ear. AKA makes you want, crave, and need sugary morsels to satisfy your sweet cravings.
If this describes you, you should be proud to shout, "I have a sweet tooth!" for all to hear.
This is good news! Finding gifts for these particular friends is easy-peasy, fun, and guaranteed to delight and impress your bestie. So whether it is a Birthday, a housewarming party, Christmas, an idle Tuesday, or congratulating them on landing their dream job, giving the gift of sweet-scrumptious goodness will always be a magnificent idea.
However, you don't have to stick to the "normal" candies found in your local grocery stores. There are so many other unique and wonderfully sugary delights available.
Here are a few ideas to get you started on putting together the perfect gift for your sweet tooth bestie:
Now, if you are one of "those people" who can whip up baked goods that cause mouths to water, this is the perfect opportunity to show off your skills. Homemade baked goods will show your friend that you care. It takes time, effort, and a healthy splash of love to put together a basket of homemade baked goods for a loved one.
How about using your skills to put together an assortment of off-the-wall but delicious flavored cupcakes, such as bubble gum, raspberry cannoli, funfetti, coffee cake, orange creamsicle, margarita, S'mores, or watermelon? Just to name a few.
There is no reason why you have to stick to a basic chocolate brownie recipe. Instead, have some fun, get fancy, and try your hand at some new and unknown brownie recipes.
Here are some examples:
- Caramel popcorn brownies
- Waffle iron brownies
- Pumpkin brownies
- Cherry cheesecake brownies
Mocha brownies with coffee frosting
The possibilities are endless.
If you are like most people in the world, when you hear the word "sweet," your mind will likely wander to the world of candy.
Here are some unique gift ideas that are perfect for candy lovers:
Traditional – Peppermint (obviously), Cinnamon, Wintermint, Spearmint, Chocolate Mint, and Pumpkin Spice.
Fruity – Blueberry, Cherry, Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Lemon, Lime, Sugar Plum, and Grapefruit.
Fun – Twinkies, Egg Nog, Bubble Gum, Coffee, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, Oreo, Starburst, Jelly Belly, Soda, Birthday Cake,
Spicy – Holiday Heat (watermelon chili, mango chili, and pineapple chili), Wasabi, Sriracha, Hot Tamales,
Savory – Bacon, Mac n Cheese, Rotisserie Chicken, Gravy, Hot Dog, Pizza,
Slightly Bizarre – Pickle, Ketchup, Sour Cream & Onion, and Kale.
Head Scratchers – Clam, Shitake Mushrooms, Pho, Ham, Sardine, Coal, and Lobster.
If those candy canes didn't satisfy your craving for exciting candies, check out some of the other unconventional candies available:
- Matcha Green Tea – Matcha green tea is a popular flavor in Asia, and it's gaining popularity in the West. Matcha green tea candy is a unique and delicious way to enjoy matcha flavor.
- Salt and Vinegar – Salt and Vinegar candies are savory and sour. It's a unique taste experience for those who are adventurous snackers.
- Curry-Flavored Candy – Curry-flavored candy is a unique and unconventional candy that can be a fun way to enjoy curry flavors in a sweet form.
- Beer-Flavored Gummies – Beer-flavored gummies are a fun and unique way to enjoy the taste of beer without alcohol.
- Mango Chili Bears – If you like gummy bears but want something with a little extra kick, mango chili bears are just what you are looking for.
- Van Gogh Starry Night Sour Stars – These little nuggets of gummy goodness are a great way to combine a love of art with a love of sweet treats.
- Retro Candies – Boston Baked Beans, Root Beer Barrels, Chick-O-Stick, Wax Lips, Zotz, Abba-Zabba, Atomic Fireballs, Candy Drops, Candy Buttons, Chewing Gum (Clove, Beemans, and Black Jack), and Rock Candy Swizzle Sticks.
- Strange Lollipops – Tequila Worm Sucker, Toe of Satan Lollipop, Chili Lix Sucker, and Cricket Sucker.
Your friend may be a fan of going to the circus, carnivals, or theme parks. And what sugary treat is associated with these activities? That's right, cotton candy. Here are some custom cotton candy flavors that put a new spin (get it?) on cotton candy: Cinnamon, Pink Champagne, Peppermint, Butterscotch, White Chocolate, Coconut, Watermelon, Rose, Cappuccino, and many more!
Thanks to good ol' fashioned science, we have been blessed with the ability to freeze-dry our favorite candies. Freeze-drying removes moisture from the candy while preserving its flavor.
What Does Freeze-Dried Candy Taste Like?
The taste of freeze-dried candy is similar to the original candy. However, some people find that freeze-dried candy has a different texture. It is more fluffy and melts in your mouth. And the best part is it intensifies the flavor and enhances the overall experience.
Here are some lip-smackingly delish candies that you'll want to combine to create a gift that is sure to make all your "sweet tooth" bestie's dreams come true:
Next stop… Candy Jan!
Cany Jan has all the freeze-dried candies that your heart (and taste buds) could possibly desire. Contact us or email us at email@example.com today, and we'll help you create a candy-filled gift that your "sweet tooth" bestie is sure to love.