Easy and Unique Stocking Stuffers for Candy Lovers
Stocking stuffing season is upon us, and candy lovers worldwide expect to find delightful treats that will tickle their taste buds. Following the recommendations in this blog is sure to delight every person on your Christmas list.
Don’t wait until the last minute to scramble for little morsels; check out some of the best candy-for-stocking stuffers that are sure to please this season. Although oranges are great, a person with a natural sweet tooth will be much happier finding these unique confectionary concoctions inside their stocking. So, this year, think outside the box and into the sock.
Be on the lookout for unique edible stocking candy that will surely make a candy lover happy.
Let’s start with some of the classics (and not-so-classics)
Venture into the world of candy canes. Who doesn’t love a traditional peppermint candy cane? Well, nowadays, you can find candy canes in a wide variety of flavors, such as:
- Funfetti Cake.
- Mac & Cheese.
- Hot Tamales.
- Shiitake Mushroom.
- Fruit Loops.
- Clam or Ham.
This list is the tip of the iceberg. You can find candy canes in so many different flavors. There are enough of them that you could fill up an entire stocking just with those.
How about a shot of breathable chocolate?
This petit cocoa snack is perfectly packaged to slip easily into a stocking. It has three flavors: plain chocolate, mint, and cherry. It provides all the deliciousness of chocolate without calories.
Not your regular gummy bears.
Give the gift of candy and energy with energy gummy bears. They have all the chewiness of a traditional gummy bear but with a kick. It is a great morning “pick me up” for those who prefer candy to coffee.
You can get an edible gummy iPhone case for those who have an iPhone and love gummy candy. Your loved one can make a phone call while having a little nibble on their case. Perfect for times when you are stuck in a boardroom with a growling stomach.
Also, consider classic caffeinated candy if your loved one prefers hard candy instead of gummy candy. Or, if they are apt to have a pancake or two for breakfast, you should give the gift of caffeinated maple syrup.
Spicy candy balls.
This one is not for those who can’t handle some heat. Ghost pepper candy balls are super hot but scrumptious. Add this heated candy only to those who like spice with their candy treats.
Marshmallows are great, but why not try something new and extraordinary? Like Mallow Magic, you can mix sweet and savory with yummy marshmallow-covered popcorn.
Or if your loved one is a fan of those tasty little marshmallow morsels found in cereal, you can give them a bag that is all mallow with none of the pesky cereal that joins them in the box. Or, for something even more delicious, how about freeze-dried marshmallows?
Which leads us to freeze-dried candy.
It doesn’t get any more unique than freeze-dried candy. You can fill a stocking to the brim with a plethora of freeze-dried candy treats. Grab your favorites, such as Skittles, Tootsie Roll Frooties, Milk Duds, Starburst, Sweetarts, and other gummy delights.
You may be curious. What does freeze-dried candy taste like? Think of your favorite candy turned into a light, airy, melt-in-your-mouth, divine nugget that is a sugary dream.
Flavorful milk straws.
These straws are great for milk drinkers who crave something with a twist. When you drink milk with these straws, they amplify the flavor by infusing it with chocolate, strawberry, banana, peanut butter, and more.
Box of jelly beans.
We’re not talking about just any box of jelly beans, but one that includes a variety of exciting flavors. Jelly Belly has a whole world of flavors, and they come in packages perfect for stuffing stockings. And for those who enjoy candy from the wizarding world, try some Harry Potter Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.
For those who like their candy to have some savory flare, here are some perfect stocking stuffers:
- Wasabi gumballs – this treat will pack a powerful punch to your stocking stuffing ensemble.
- Keurig K-Cup 5-Star Meals – coffee with one-of-a-kind flavors, such as tacos, wings, salad, corndogs, and donuts.
- Bacon spread – this spread is great on a slice of bread, a cracker, or with vegetables.
- Pickle pops – this sucker looks and tastes just like a real pickle.
- Tea sampler – because stockings are stuffed during a chilly month of the year, a nice cup of tea may be a welcome “spot of” on a cold day. Go for a variety, such as jasmine, green, earl gray, raspberry, and blood orange.
- Candwich (canned sandwich) – a delicious PB&J securely packed in an airtight container. This sandwich is good for up to a year after the purchase date. All you gotta do is remove and enjoy.
- Gourmet chili sea salt is a good choice for those who love all things salty. You can get a pack with spices such as sriracha, ghost pepper, red pepper, chipotle, and habanero.
Last but not least, chocolate - chocolate - chocolate.
- Chocolate gaming dice – these would be perfect for game lovers in your life. They can roll the dice to play their favorite game or enjoy them as a snack while they play games.
- Mini chocolates – what is better than chocolate? Chocolate that comes in tiny forms.
- Naughty chocolate – (not what you think), but a bag of chocolate balls representing coal for those Santa has put on the naughty list.
- Flavored chocolate – orange liqueur, white chocolate infused with cookie bits, raspberry, and hazelnut with caramel.
You will impress your loved one by stuffing their stocking with these candy treats. So if the freeze-dried candy caught your eye, look no further. Contact us at Candy Jan and start putting together a candy collage that dazzles any stocking it stuffs.