Freeze-Dried Candy for the Holidays: Festive Flavors and DIY Gift Ideas
The quickest road to anyone's heart is through their stomach, especially when it comes to freeze-dried Christmas goodies for treat-lovers of all ages.
Let’s be honest, the treats are one of the best parts of the holiday season. If you’re looking for a new treat to improve the holiday season, don’t look past a freeze-dried candy shop. There are endless amounts of mouth-watering treats. Let’s look at some of the absolute best treats that will take your holiday season up a level.
We have combed the globe to find the most unexpected delicacies for everyone on your nice list, from classic freeze-dried candy to tempting freeze-dried marshmallows.
Freeze-Dried Candy Skittles
Skittles have been a candy staple for years and years. The mouth-watering fruit flavors explode in your mouth with each bite — it’s no wonder they have been a favorite for the holidays for decades.
One way to take the flavors up a notch is to freeze-dry this classic delicacy. Freeze-dried candy skittles are the best way to enjoy this candy goodness. Filling bowls of red and green freeze-dried Skittles make a great after-school treat or the perfect final touch for your big holiday party. If you want to make your holiday season different this year, look no further than colorful, freeze-dried Skittles.
Hot chocolate is a holiday staple, and marshmallows are the perfect companion to this tradition. Delicious, freeze-dried marshmallows will take your cocoa game to the next level. They can turn a boring cup of hot cocoa into a creamy dream. Even if hot cocoa isn’t your cup of tea, freeze-dried marshmallows are an excellent winter treat that can get anyone into the holiday spirit. Head straight to your freeze-dried candy shop to stock up on these treats today.
Holiday Movie Night or Party Treats
Sweeten your next holiday movie night with an extraordinary array of freeze-dried candies. Whether it’s airheads, big hunks, milk duds, or saltwater taffy, you can enhance your movie night with these unique treats.
The goodness doesn’t have to stop there, though! Adding a freeze-dried goody to a caramel or candy popcorn will raise the spirits of all who partake. If you want a spread for your movie night or party, you can order perfectly picked bundles of wonderful, freeze-dried treats that everyone will enjoy.
Vegan and Gluten-free Treats
There are plenty of vegan and gluten-free freeze-dried treats to appease sweet tooths of all shapes and sizes. Here are some options to consider:
- Vegan Gummies - There is a wide range of vegan-friendly gummy treats created with plant-based components like pectin or agar.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate - There is a treasure trove of gluten-free options waiting for chocolate lovers with gluten sensitivities. Whether you prefer dark, milk, or white chocolate, plenty of options are free of gluten-containing ingredients.
- Dairy-Free Truffles - Those delectable bite-sized chocolates packed with creamy ganache have also gone vegan. Dairy-free truffles are made with dairy-free alternatives such as coconut cream or nut butter, resulting in a velvety center that is just as luxurious and delicious as traditional truffles.
DIY Gift Ideas
The holidays bring stunning visions of gift-giving, friendship, and love. Amongst your perfectly decorated living room is a display of perfectly wrapped presents, waiting with anticipation to be opened.
Gifts have always been an integral part of the holiday season. Giving gifts to your friends and family is an excellent way to spread the holiday cheer. Freeze-dried treats are the ultimate way to give a creative and festive gift that makes the holidays much sweeter. Let’s look at some DIY gift ideas to love this holiday season.
- Holiday Candy Jars –Filling mason jars with layers of festive freeze-dried candy can be the ultimate sweet-lovers gift. Not only are they filled with delicious, freeze-dried candy, but they can be used as decoration throughout the house. Layer holiday-themed, freeze-dried candy Skittles into a mason jar, then add a ribbon and a handwritten label for a charming homemade gift.
- Candy Bark - Candy bark can be a wonderful holiday gift for the chocolate lover in your life. Create holiday-themed candy bark by melting white, milk, or dark chocolate and adding freeze-dried candy as toppings. Break it into pieces and package it in festive tins or boxes.
- Hot Cocoa Kits – Hot cocoa and the holidays go hand in hand. There is nothing quite like walking through a cozy neighborhood, looking up at the marvelous lights set up on the houses. While slowly looking at the intricate decorations, a warm cup of hot cocoa is the perfect companion. Put together hot cocoa kits with cocoa mix, freeze-dried marshmallows, and a cute mug. Add a ribbon and a small bag of freeze-dried candy as an extra treat. This is a gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Custom Candy Ornaments - Ornaments are a holiday tradition like no other. These special knick-knacks can hold a lot of meaning to the owner. Make a special gift of a candy ornament for someone you love. You can make edible ornaments by filling clear plastic or glass ornaments with a mix of freeze-dried candy. Add a ribbon or hook, which can be used as tree decorations and snacks. This can bring a special spark to your tree.
- Holiday Trail Mix – Trail mix is a delicious snack that freeze-dried candy can only enhance. Fill holiday bowls with a tasty treat and place it throughout the house to help build the holiday spirit. Create a holiday-themed trail mix by mixing freeze-dried candy with nuts, dried fruits, and pretzels. Package it in small bags or jars for a convenient on-the-go snack.
- Personalized Candy Boxes – The holidays are a perfect time to show the ones closest to you that you care. Take the time to design custom candy boxes with a mix of freeze-dried candy flavors. Show your loved ones that you know them and are thinking about them with their favorite freeze-dried candies. You can include a holiday-themed message or your loved one's name for a personalized touch.
- Gourmet Popcorn - Holiday movies can ring in the Christmas spirit like no other. Popcorn is the perfect treat to go with a holiday movie night. Make the perfect festive treat by mixing freeze-dried candy into homemade caramel or chocolate-coated popcorn for a sweet and crunchy treat. Package it in decorative bags or tins. This is a gift that no one would be able to resist.
- Candy-filled Advent Calendar – The countdown to the holidays is something that kids of all ages love. Advent calendars are a fun way to countdown while giving a small gift each day. Make a kid’s day by crafting a festive advent calendar. Create a unique advent calendar by placing different freeze-dried candies behind each day's door. It's a delightful way to count down to the holidays.
Candy Jan Will Help You Celebrate the Right Way
Are you prepared to start the holiday season? Do you want to find the best holiday treats? Look at Candy Jan, your go-to freeze-dried candy shop! Celebrate the holiday season with our inventive and delectable treats that will delight your visitors.
Explore our sampler packs for a range of delectable nibbles, or savor the enticing tastes of our freeze-dried candy classics. Do you have any queries concerning our sweets? Contact us today, and let's make this holiday season the best.